Measure what was once unmeasurable
Mobile and wearable IoT devices require precise power consumption analysis, from sleep mode through active mode (and everything in-between) to optimize battery life. Unfortunately, evaluating current via shunt resistors or a current probe does not provide enough bandwidth or a low enough noise floor for accurate device current profiling. The CX3300 Series’ low noise design and unique ultra-wideband low current sensing technology enables you to quickly and precisely visualize current waveforms that were once unmeasurable. By capturing current profiles in extreme detail, the CX3300 Series helps you find and fix the elusive problems that eat away at the product performance of a low power device.
The CX3300 Series of Device Current Waveform Analyzers addresses the two biggest pain points faced by engineers today. Where existing solutions tend to be noisy and offer limited bandwidth, the CX3300 Series can extend your advantage in low power with the following key features:
- Accurately measure with the ultra-wideband low current sensors which covers a wide range – from 100 pA to 10 A
- Acquire signals quickly with the maximum 200 MHz bandwidth (50 MHz, 100 MHz and 200 MHz options)
- Measure a wide range of dynamic current with the maximum 1 GSa/s sampling rate
- Wide WXGA 14.1” multi-touch display allows simultaneous viewing of waveforms as well as analysis of results
- A wide variety of built-in analysis tools to help you debug efficiently and accelerate your insights